2005-07-22 14:08 ☼ post
I made a little bit of progress on my theme modification project today, but I’ve still got some color tweaking to take care of before I’m anywhere near done. The original theme had a lot of green in it and I’m moving towards black and blues (as you can see from my header graphic) so that means a lot of tweaking. I wish I knew how to use The Gimp graphic a little better, but I guess that’s what practice like this is for. I did manage to its layers capabilities to my advantage already so that’s certainly something.
In other news I also installed a plugin that converts the WordPress interface into something more along the lines of MacOS X 10.4 Tiger. It works pretty well and I definitely prefer it to the default interface.